airtraffic

Author Topic: KBED/KORH/Boston Center feeds down  (Read 11277 times)

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
KBED/KORH/Boston Center feeds down
« on: December 18, 2006, 06:15:05 PM »
Power supply or disk drive failing - not sure.  Will get to the site this week to attempt a repair.

Dave

Offline JetScan1

Re: KBED/KORH/Boston Center feeds down
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 07:35:02 PM »
The Boston Center (Atlantic) feed hasn't been working (no audio) for the last few weeks either. Also the CVG approach feed archives seem to skip and only record around 5 minutes per half hour.

DJ

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 03:18:59 PM »
The Boston Center (Atlantic) feed hasn't been working (no audio) for the last few weeks either. Also the CVG approach feed archives seem to skip and only record around 5 minutes per half hour.

DJ

The Atlantic Boston Center feed is back up.  Unfortunately, that Bearcat/Uniden handheld scanner does not power back on after a power failure.  Hopefully we won't have another failure for a while.

The KBED/KORH/Boston Center feeds are down until further notice.  I pulled the feeding machine out today and need to figure out why it just powers itself off after an hour.  Either a power supply failure or a drive issue.  Or something else.  :-)  Taking it home where I can rebuild it if necessary.

Dave

Offline Brad

• Portland ATC Stream
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 01:56:38 PM »
Heat is sometimes a culprit for shut-downs after short time periods, might be wise to check that fans are clean and working, etc...

Offline Skip j

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 08:03:15 PM »
Any word on the KORH feed yet?

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 08:12:36 PM »
Any word on the KORH feed yet?

Might be back tomorrow.   Haven't been able to bring the PC back to the receive site.

-dave

Offline Skip j

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 11:40:41 AM »
That would be nice but DO NOT MISS THE PATS GAME!!!

Offline JetScan1

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 01:40:19 PM »
The Atlantic Boston Center feed is back up.  Unfortunately, that Bearcat/Uniden handheld scanner does not power back on after a power failure.

Is 118.425 selected in the scan on the ZBW Atlantic feed ? I seem to recall you mentioned you were going to add it in, I see it as a listed frequency, but just listening now that frequency does not appear to be entered. It would be nice to have it in there. Thanks for any info. Cheers. DJ 

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 03:57:23 PM »
The Atlantic Boston Center feed is back up.  Unfortunately, that Bearcat/Uniden handheld scanner does not power back on after a power failure.

Is 118.425 selected in the scan on the ZBW Atlantic feed ? I seem to recall you mentioned you were going to add it in, I see it as a listed frequency, but just listening now that frequency does not appear to be entered. It would be nice to have it in there. Thanks for any info. Cheers. DJ 

Not sure it's in there...noted for next time I get to the site.  Not sure yet when that will be.

Dave

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 05:40:25 PM »
118.425 is added to the /kbed feed for now.  This feed is a temporary feed until the KBED-KORH site comes back.