airtraffic

Author Topic: Any feeds for CYXU and KOSH?  (Read 11196 times)

Offline j-18

• ...this is C-JKXA ready for take-off at RW 15 IFR
Any feeds for CYXU and KOSH?
« on: November 13, 2007, 03:08:53 PM »
hello people!

I'm new here...so I noticed that London In't and Wittman Regional are not covered by liveatc.net. If anyone has feeds or knows of websites that provide feeds for these two airports, PM me or post up your comments!

Thanks!

Offline KSYR-pjr

Re: Any feeds for CYXU and KOSH?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 03:31:14 PM »
Can't speak for CXYU but LiveATC.net was fortunate that a volunteer stepped forward to offer an Oshkosh feed during AirVenture 2006.  The feeder promptly pulled the feed immediately following the conclusion of the event and then went dark.  Attempts to reach him through this website were met with cricket sounds of a silent, wind-blown field. 

Numerous threads discussing the lack of an AirVenture 2007 feed made it apparent that, at least for that event, there is big demand for it.  A few of us stepped forward to financially back a feeder for 2008 but the bottom line is that the possibility of a feed at Oshkosh requires someone located near the airport with an always-on Internet connection.   Know anyone?  :)

Offline j-18

• ...this is C-JKXA ready for take-off at RW 15 IFR
Re: Any feeds for CYXU and KOSH?
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 05:20:50 PM »
Too bad the KOSH feed wasn't succesful. I was in AirVenture this past summer (2007) and it was definetley the biggest aviation celebration! If anyone has any extra infor, post it up! and thanks!