Air Traffic Monitoring > Aviation Audio Clips

MEP 210 Emergency at Logan

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jason:
It was getting late last night, so.... Thanks, JD!  I appreciate you taking your time to cut/splice the audio together.

Audacity is a wonderful audio editor.  I've used it for a while now, so holler if you have any questions (although it is very user friendly).

Hope all is well in BVI,

Jason

--- Quote from: n57flyguy ---Thanks alot! Whats with all the recent gear problems since the Jet Blue landing?
--- End quote ---

I believe this is pure coincidence.  The media after the JBU landing really made every future occurance of a gear-like problem look disastrous.  What people don't realize is that gear and hydrolyic problems didn't just start occuring after  the "Jet Blue Landing."  These types of problems have been happening ever since airplanes (and powered lift) were built/discovered and always will (well, I hope not), but they just aren't everyday occurances.

r0bCDW:
is this the lear jet from today?  I saw a FX N-Number on TV so I assumed it was Flex Jets

davolijj:

--- Quote from: r0bCDW ---is this the lear jet from today?  I saw a FX N-Number on TV so I assumed it was Flex Jets
--- End quote ---

This clip is from the Midwest B717 on Wednesday.

n57flyguy:
Yeah I know, I heard of retractable Cessnas that jam and the plane would fly low and a person on a truck would unjam it while driving the same speed but I know its always been happening but its just a coincidence that in the past three months there has been the jet blue, the Nike Gulfstream V, The Air India 747, then The Midwest. Just a thought.

JALTO:

--- Quote from: n57flyguy ---Yeah I know, I heard of retractable Cessnas that jam and the plane would fly low and a person on a truck would unjam it while driving the same speed but I know its always been happening but its just a coincidence that in the past three months there has been the jet blue, the Nike Gulfstream V, The Air India 747, then The Midwest. Just a thought.
--- End quote ---

Unjamming a landing gear via truck on the ground...sounds a little 'out there' but a good read ...could you provide a link or was this just water cooler talk.

-J

...and thanks for the audio clip Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version