Air Traffic Monitoring > Aviation Audio Clips

Lost Pilot (Cessna 890) at DuPage

(1/2) > >>

cjserio:
This stream used to be hosted at Cyberair before they shut their site down. I went crazy trying to find it again and I was finally able to get it and convert it into an mp3.

Chris

Jason:

--- Quote from: cjserio on July 05, 2006, 11:41:21 PM ---This stream used to be hosted at Cyberair before they shut their site down. I went crazy trying to find it again and I was finally able to get it and convert it into an mp3.

Chris

--- End quote ---

Great job, Chris!!  We really needed to get that clip uploaded here and I'm glad we finally did.  It is a really interesting clip that we can all laugh at and learn from.  ...glad you found it!

Regards,
Jason

canyonblue737:
I am good friends with that pilot who now is a very senior Airline Captain at a major regional airline. He had just gotten his private and it was his first time to KDPA. We still give him junk about it.

roamdeep:
Wow. Any delay at all is critical at the absolute least.

Working on Dual CC, one fall day, I was watching the trees turn colors; really enjoying myself. Coming in from the West to ROA rwy 6, approach asked on about a 3/4 mile final, "Uh, do you have the airport?" I might have well said, "WHAT AIRPORT!" My instructor let me ride it out with about 4 or 5 737s in line to clap once I got in on the ground.

Sight seeing is for the birds, I guess.

Eugene Zaporozhets:

--- Quote from: canyonblue737 on August 06, 2007, 06:15:22 PM ---I am good friends with that pilot who now is a very senior Airline Captain at a major regional airline. He had just gotten his private and it was his first time to KDPA.
--- End quote ---

Long way to come. :) Wonder how many years ago it happened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version