airtraffic

Author Topic: What does a can of Coke sound like being opened in an F-15, here's the audio.  (Read 11086 times)

Offline av8tor172

• Military Air Communication Frequenices, Live MilAir Streaming, Recorded MilAir Comms.
Sometime ago I caught this comm between 2 pilots flying F-15's over the Orlando FL area flying a CAP (Combat Air Patrol) mission.  They were talking about how to keep food cold or hot while flying a CAP mission.  1 pilot actually opens a can of Coke and you can hear it over the radio...interesting and funny.

George
www.MilAirComms.com

Offline RonR

Nice catch George!

Offline philip

haha cool, is it legal to upload to my youtube directorphilip2 or not :)

Offline av8tor172

• Military Air Communication Frequenices, Live MilAir Streaming, Recorded MilAir Comms.

I wouldn't know why it wouldn't be... I've upload a few of my scanner video's showing Military air digital comms to YouTube without any problems.

Here's a list of a few you might be interested in:

ORDERWIRE from a TACAMO E-6 in the area on 338.950 MHz:

Different type of Digital exchange between 2 E-6 TACAMO aircraft on 341.600:

Military HAVEQUICK TOD signal on 287.450:

And an Average MilAirComms morning:

Enjoy
George
www.MilAirComms.com

Offline philip

I wouldn't know why it wouldn't be... I've upload a few of my scanner video's showing Military air digital comms to YouTube without any problems.

Here's a list of a few you might be interested in:

ORDERWIRE from a TACAMO E-6 in the area on 338.950 MHz:

Different type of Digital exchange between 2 E-6 TACAMO aircraft on 341.600:

Military HAVEQUICK TOD signal on 287.450:

And an Average MilAirComms morning:

Enjoy
George
www.MilAirComms.com

Cool Thanks, I don't want to steal your audio that you got :) I'll probably find something on the streams or when i go back to heathrow airport if i just film for 12 hours usually there's always a small catch every day if you were to travel there but it's 180 miles from me :)

Offline av8tor172

Cool Thanks, I don't want to steal your audio that you got :) I'll probably find something on the streams or when i go back to heathrow airport if i just film for 12 hours usually there's always a small catch every day if you were to travel there but it's 180 miles from me :)

Not a problem as long as you give credit that it came from the MilAirComms.com website....

Thanks
George
www.MilAirComms.com