Author Topic: JFK Controller  (Read 18659 times)

Offline Ernesto_182

JFK Controller
« on: March 30, 2007, 08:22:31 PM »
Hi to all, im new in this forums.. i mean, ive been listening to feeds since months ago but i just discovered the forums.. lol well, and i always listen to JFK.. and ive been listening to a controller who i thing he is the best.. he has a great voice and in my criteria knows how to organize jfk and stuf.. ill attach the mp3 when i finish writing..

So, does somebody know who this guy is? which days is he usually in JFK(tower, ground etc..)?? im interested in it :D (just don´t think bad.. lol)

There you go!

In the first one, he is the one that says all that to the american airlines captain "november, taxi left on alpha you can give ground a call on xxx.xxx and we are advised this is the captains last flight and umm congratulations and best wishes in all future sir" i think you can recognize him

In the second one.. it is the first one to appear and i think you can recognize his voice(he also controls the alitalia 610 heavy) oh, and if you have interesting clips of this guy.. post them if you want :)

Sorry if my english it´s not so good! im not native :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 08:34:03 PM by Ernesto_182 »

Offline Ernesto_182

Re: JFK Controller
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 08:30:30 PM »
Nobody knows him?  :? :-(

Offline seanh00700

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 03:11:39 AM »
hey Ernesto,

i just heard both clips and have no idea who he is sorry....

Dave mite be able too help you more with this,,,

Offline aevins

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 11:34:00 AM »
I don't know his name, but I do hear him a lot; and yes, hes very good. Although, I've started to hear less and less of him lately, maybe he changed his shift times around.

Offline Ernesto_182

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 12:19:31 PM »
Yeah,  i think he´s changed his times lately.. he used to be on Tuesdays, thursdays, friday night and maybe another day..

Offline Elchie

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 05:47:17 PM »
Hi,

yeah this guy is classic. I'd like to listen him also ;)