airtraffic

Author Topic: Jet Blue 504 stranded on tarmac for over 7 hours  (Read 66223 times)

Offline NoMad

Re: Jet Blue 504 stranded on tarmac for over 7 hours
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2011, 09:30:18 PM »
Ok fine. 

sniff sniff.  Do you smell that?  I smell burning?  Do you?
Huh?  no [kick]  Yes, I smell it too.  Pop the slides!

Offline Blinx

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2012, 07:34:39 PM »
WrongWayMike,

Don't let the behavior of one company let you characterize the nature of the American system as a whole. This is the greatest country in the world. And be mindful that JetBlue just violated a rule that they initially caused to be created in the first place. They won't be around much longer if they keep that up, and that is the beauty of the system in which we live. Passengers will not fly JetBlue if they fear an ordeal like that.

This must be one of the most arrogant and naive things I have ever heard.

Offline stweaver321

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2012, 10:20:47 AM »
WrongWayMike,

Don't let the behavior of one company let you characterize the nature of the American system as a whole. This is the greatest country in the world. And be mindful that JetBlue just violated a rule that they initially caused to be created in the first place. They won't be around much longer if they keep that up, and that is the beauty of the system in which we live. Passengers will not fly JetBlue if they fear an ordeal like that.

This must be one of the most arrogant and naive things I have ever heard.

LOL!  Then you don't get out much!  His post was right on the mark.  It was neither arrogant nor naive...In fact, your response was much closer to both of those things.