Hi everyone! Long-time listener, first-time poster here.
I heard this on KJFK tower at about 2122Z today (June 7th), and tried to piece together a full conversation. Essentially, DAL30 is cleared for TO on 22R, but DAL168 (behind DAL30) immediately tells the pilots to abort the TO because the plane's rear
starboard right tire is flat. (Not the most interesting of conversations, but I figured I should post it anyways).
Here's the order of the conversation in the audio file (in a semi-chronological order):
1. (0:00) DAL30 responds to TO clearance from KJFK tower.
2. (0:02) DAL168 tells pilots to abort.
3. (0:05) Tower controller verifies aborted TO & cancels clearance, consults with DAL168.
4. (0:30) DAL30 requests taxi back to ramp, controller directs. DAL30 declines assistance.
5. (0:59) Ground controller directs DAL30 to the ramp.
6. (1:10) Some DAL workers discuss what just happened to the plane.
7. (1:32) Tower controller tells DAL168 that a vehicle is en route to check for FOD.
8. (1:54) DAL30 contacts ramp, informs of damage.
9. (2:20) Tower controller coordinates with car 93 and discusses the nature of the accident.
I didn't hear any further communication between the car and the tower, so I'm assuming everything was okay on the runway.