Air Traffic Monitoring > Aviation Audio Clips

Airshow Chatter on CZYZ

(1/2) > >>

bcrosby:
Caught this snippet of chatter on Toronto Centre. The centre controller was asking the Snowbirds (Canadas version of the USA's Blue Angels) what a "Snowbird Pitch is".

Feel free to post any other Canadian International Airshow clips in this thread :)

(Edited: Snowboard to read Snowbird ;) )

canuck101:
Snowboards... haha, very funny, but we don't have any snow in Toronto at this time of the season 8-)

Cool clip. They flew over on approach for rwy 05 at YYZ on Thursday. I was right under them in my van, picking up some photos at Costco. Always a pleasant surprise! :-)

CYTZ:
Show stopped half way through the routine today b/c of low cigs, rain and wind. They'll try again tomorrow.

kkjlai:
Anyone seen the F-22 on Saturday during the airshow?  It was too rainy for me to go to the lakeshore and watch.. 

Tomato:
Snowboard drop... do you mean Snowbird Pitch?  (Atleast that's what it sounded like!)

Very cool clip, it would have been nice to hear all the talk from the airshow.  I was hoping to catch the local show here but was out of town when it happened, and out of town for Toronto's show too.  I'm so unlucky this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version