Author Topic: SFO WheelsUp emergency-door "flew off aircraft" 8/6/15.  (Read 46818 times)

Offline AntiAntny

Re: SFO WheelsUp emergency-door "flew off aircraft" 8/6/15.
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2015, 06:56:04 PM »
Here it is!! :wink: :wink:

Great job VictorAtienza94.  You are published in Flying Magazine article and other places.   Did you credit LiveATC.net with your audio content?  Very nice work.  Hope you get 1 million hits as it goes viral.

Offline Squawk 7700

• Squawk 7700 on Flickr
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2015, 01:26:17 AM »
Do you have links to the other places (sites)? I saw the article in Flying Magazine. Nice.
Yes, Victor does a great job!
Ken
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 01:44:46 AM by Squawk 7700 »

Offline VASAviation

• REAL ATC Transcripted Videos
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2015, 03:19:18 AM »
Great job VictorAtienza94.  You are published in Flying Magazine article and other places.   Did you credit LiveATC.net with your audio content?  Very nice work.  Hope you get 1 million hits as it goes viral.
Hey, thank you very much! I always credit and tag LiveATC in my videos as I am practically nothing without you guys- All those who have feeds and share interesting audios.

This particular video has already hit 8 thousand views in just a week. Lots of likes and many comments from people giving their different points of view. That's what I look for! :-)

Do you have links to the other places (sites)? I saw the article in Flying Magazine. Nice.
Yes, Victor does a great job!
Ken

Yes, please. I'd like to see those posts also. I always try to do my best by the way. You know that, Ken!  :lol: :lol:

Offline AntiAntny

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2015, 04:15:57 PM »
Hey, thank you very much! I always credit and tag LiveATC in my videos as I am practically nothing without you guys- All those who have feeds and share interesting audios.

This particular video has already hit 8 s thousand views in just a week. Lots of likes and many comments from people giving their different points of view. That's what I look for! :-)

Not for nothing but I watched your video on YT and did not see one credit on that video or in the description crediting LIVEATC.NET for your video content.  How did you tag it?  Please understand not inferring that you didn't, just it is not there on the video .  Suggest you edit it to include same.

Offline Brewtown_Flyer

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2015, 08:53:47 PM »
Is it just me or does this pilot sound like Andrew Dice Clay?  :-D

Offline VASAviation

• REAL ATC Transcripted Videos
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2015, 04:59:08 AM »
Not for nothing but I watched your video on YT and did not see one credit on that video or in the description crediting LIVEATC.NET for your video content.  How did you tag it?  Please understand not inferring that you didn't, just it is not there on the video .  Suggest you edit it to include same.

I don't know why some people tell me I don't credit LiveATC when I really do. I always do! What you mean for crediting?

I always type the same format up on the screen on my videos as it shows

"VASAviation
Audio: www.liveatc.net"

Isn't that a credit? You want me to put in any other place? I just received a suggestion of typing the web at the description and that was a good one. I will from now on.
I can - I think - even set an annotation inside the video where people can click on and get redirected on our web! :-)

I will do everything to credit this web and you guys. My channel wouldn't exist with all your audios and shares! :-) :-)

Offline AntiAntny

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2015, 05:14:30 AM »
Not for nothing but I watched your video on YT and did not see one credit on that video or in the description crediting LIVEATC.NET for your video content.  How did you tag it?  Please understand not inferring that you didn't, just it is not there on the video .  Suggest you edit it to include same.

I don't know why some people tell me I don't credit LiveATC when I really do. I always do! What you mean for crediting?

I always type the same format up on the screen on my videos as it shows

"VASAviation
Audio: www.liveatc.net"

Isn't that a credit? You want me to put in any other place? I just received a suggestion of typing the web at the description and that was a good one. I will from now on.
I can - I think - even set an annotation inside the video where people can click on and get redirected on our web! :-)

I will do everything to credit this web and you guys. My channel wouldn't exist with all your audios and shares! :-) :-)

Well I see you credit LiveATC.net at the beginning of your other presentations, but on this particular one there is no such note.  You can edit the description on Youtube to include the statement:  Audio courtesy of LiveATC.net!  You should.

Congrats on almost 30,000 views.

EDIT:  I see the credit on like the third page as chiron at top of screen.  First couple screens you can't read it because it is obscured by the black background.  Very nice. 

Vasaviation = now world famous.  Congratulations!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 07:48:33 AM by AntiAntny »