Air Traffic Monitoring > Aviation Audio Clips

28 DEC 2021 0315Z: Aircraft Crash, El Cajon CA (near KSEE/KSAN)

(1/5) > >>

n0qxw:
Just getting reports of this through media channels.  Now scrubbing ATC archives for audio.  Opening a post here as a heads up, and in case someone is already ahead of me

n0qxw:
CAUTION:  STRONG LANGUAGE IN AUDIO.  Listener discretion is advised.

Incident aircraft appears to be N880Z, registered to Med Jet LLC.  According to Flightware, was enroute from KSNA.  Audio is from KSEE with silences trimmed.  Short version:  sounds like a normal IFR arrival, but aircraft requests to squawk VFR and cancel their IFR, then requests a change of runway to 27, given 27R by tower.  Shortly thereafter, screaming and swear words.  No further on the 0300-0330 archive, but I'm digging further.  I wanted to get this clip out now, since it's very apprent that SOMETHING happened.

n0qxw:
Here's the arrival track for the subject aircraft.

tyketto:

Haven't totally listened to the clip yet, but I wonder if the swearing is from Tower.. I mean, this is the second incident at the field in as many months..

BL.

Sannayven:

--- Quote from: tyketto on December 28, 2021, 01:12:35 AM ---
Haven't totally listened to the clip yet, but I wonder if the swearing is from Tower.. I mean, this is the second incident at the field in as many months..

BL.

--- End quote ---

It was definitely the pilot. Also, nah, they havent had 2 incidents, the last one was actually a Montgomery Field incident.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version