airtraffic

Author Topic: Nevada Tracon's  (Read 65419 times)

Offline rmarriner

Nevada Tracon's
« on: April 30, 2007, 06:23:52 PM »
Hello everyone!  You all are awesome, I have enjoyed your works for Norcal and ZOA.  I was wondering if anybody has any information (maps/freqs/sops) for Vegas and Reno Tracons?

Thanks!
Richard

Offline tyketto

Re: Nevada Tracon's
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 06:47:57 PM »
Hello everyone!  You all are awesome, I have enjoyed your works for Norcal and ZOA.  I was wondering if anybody has any information (maps/freqs/sops) for Vegas and Reno Tracons?

Thanks!
Richard

Hey there, Richard.

For Vegas, I have all of those. My question to you is, would you like those in relation to the TAC, or just listed out for you?

BL.

Offline rmarriner

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 07:01:12 PM »
What ever is easier for you.   I am not too familiar with Vegas, and what areas are what, so I guess in relation to the TAC, if not much hassle for you. 

As for Reno, I have the freqencies from the VFR charts, but I was wondering if there were any more, since there only seem to be two frequencies that I can find.

Thanks!

Offline IndyTower

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 08:21:38 PM »
I have a friend at Oke City right now for training who will be heading to RNO afterwards...I'll see if he can't hook us up when he gets there.

Offline rmarriner

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 08:50:33 PM »
I have a friend at Oke City right now for training who will be heading to RNO afterwards...I'll see if he can't hook us up when he gets there.

Shweeeett!